Monday, August 6, 2012

Hiatus - Los Angeles, USA

This whole week at home I've been standing on the proverbial diving board of adventure and the unknown and feeling both terribly nervous and excited. Months of preparation have boiled down to this! This trip will undoubtedly be a test of faith in both God and people as much of the logistics fall out of my usual "plan for everything" approach. After all, there aren't too many bus schedules or train schedules for Africa online. But, even as I try to push worries of getting robbed or kidnapped abroad, I look forward to the people I will get to meet, the food I'll get to try, and the experiences I will have. Again, to all who have supported and encouraged me on this endeavor, thank you so much. You have been my bastions and buttresses in the construction of this trip.

So here we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment